HomeAway into Vacation Rental Insurance Biz

Short Term rentals furnished rentals property ownerLawrence Chambers for Metrosetter

Calling it “…the first insurance product tailored specifically for vacation rental properties…” HomeAway is offering its property owners a home owners insurance policy that covers for accidents incurred by vacationers.  This policy REPLACES their existing home owners insurance.

I made a call to CBIZ, the company offering the insurance,and found out this is Commercial General Liability policy.  So make sure your bank holding the loan on your vacation home will accept it.

Read the full Press Release here….


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s