After the jump is an intimate 30-minute chat with Roomorama.com co-founder Jia En Teo. In the video, courtesy of Jeffrey Lam, she says that what makes short-term rentals attractive to property owners is the flexibility to rent (or not to rent) at times that are most advantageous to their needs.
In addition, she speaks thoroughly on the following topics:
- What is Roomorama.com?
- Are short-term rentals a new concept?
- Which country or regions are more adapted to this kind of concept?
- Who is your company’s target audience?
- How is the short-term rental market in Malaysia?
- How does the Roomorama system work?
- What fees are involved?
- Can you describe the “Shout Out” and ”Perks” features?
- What are some upcoming features we can expect from Roomorama?
- How reliable are your hosts?